Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Looking at our girl


This past year? Unlike any other. Our girl has changed our lives and for that I am so thankful. It is so much fun to watch her and see her own personality and will develop. It is also fun to realize that she has parts of me and parts of John that make up who she is. I miss seeing what her brother would have been like and how they would have been different or similar. It is also fun seeing her with her cousins (one in person and the others in pics and on the webcam.)

2 comments:

GMS said...

I hadn't checked in in awhile and just LOVE the new layout and posts.
It has been a very eventful and loved filled year for your family and love seeing Imogen growing and experiencing love & life.

Anonymous said...

She just keeps getting cuter, I don't know how that is possbible LOL.
J'nea