Thursday, November 22, 2007

4th ultrasound


Well today we got to see baby again. He or she is measuring approximately 5 lbs. 11 oz. Yes--I am 33 and a half weeks. So we'll see what this baby weighs at 37 weeks! All things are good. It didn't even take long to get a strip during the NST (Non-stress test) because the baby was so active. I wish I could be so active! 10/10 for a score (fetal tone 2, fetal mov't 2...) During the ultrasound we could see a foot right by baby's head--contortionist? Just two and a half weeks and there will be more room for baby and for me.

4 comments:

Ian said...

Go Riders . . . oops, I meant Go Baby Go!

Anonymous said...

Oh, sounds so exciting...when is your due date again? The 17th???

I assume that someone will give us in Germany a ring so that Andrew knows what going on. Or it will be posted online???

Madame Angela Baggett said...

That's right! We'll have to give you guys a call in Germany. What is the time difference? I'll be sure you get a call. Do you want to know even if it's your middle of the night or wait 'til morning?

Yippee! I got some practice holding our new little "nephew" in Houston. It'll be so good to see you and spend so much time together.

Anonymous said...

Saskatoon - Germany is 7 hours time difference. And please wait till our morning. Because my mother might get a shock when the phone rings in the middle of the night.

Andrew has to make sure that you get all the phone numbers because we will be in several places during his stay, 4 or so I think. *g* Yeah, I will drag him through half Germany. *go me*

xoxo