Thursday, July 5, 2007

Dear baby,


Sweet baby of mine
So glad that you're here
Growing, changing, making your presence known
You affect my thoughts and actions
Each day you are part of my waking and sleeping
How is it that two human beings can be so close?
I know that this closeness will not last
I yearn for another bond when you are no longer in my womb
But in my arms sleeping, or waking, or feeding
When you are in your father's arms
When we watch you move.
Do not ever doubt our love for you
And that we so want you here
Sweet baby of mine of ours
Of our dreams
So glad that you're here

2 comments:

GMS said...

Did you originate that?
Very powerful tribute and loving testimony.
May you repeat it often to your new little miracle.

Madame Angela Baggett said...

You have always been able to put into words the deep feelings of the heart. Thank you for sharing it all with us.