Friday, October 5, 2007

A date


Well we have a date--as close to a date as our obstetrician can give us: December 17th. We had a good appointment today and I felt very at peace and well taken care of. There wasn't anything particularly special about today's appointment...I just left feeling good. Baby has been moving a lot (way more than his or her brother did) which I am also happy about. I want to know as often as possible how he or she is doing and kicks and turns sure let me know! The next obstetrical appointment will be Oct. 26th--that is also the next ultrasound appointment--yay! And so there will be pics. 73 days to go...wow. I am looking forward to meeting you Baby Wallace so very much.

2 comments:

Madame Angela Baggett said...

Awesome! I was thinking of e-mailing to ask how it went. I'll keep working with that date then. Looking forward to seeing, holding, knowing this little one. May the month hold peace and joy for you.

Ian said...

Only 71 days to go now!