Wednesday, May 9, 2007

first appointment


Well today is the first appointment since we found out. We will meet with my family physician today and from then on we will be referred to my obstetrician. I'm not sure how soon we will be meeting with my OBGYN. (With Gordon we met at 12 weeks but we shall see this time!) There is blood work to be done and that is pretty much all. My family doctor's office called and asked if my appoinment could be moved to the 15th when all the other maternity appointments are scheduled. NO WAY! I didn't quite respond that way. However I felt like this one wasn't soon enough. Anyways I'm sure if my doctor saw my name on the list when the rescheduling was being discussed she too would have said no. So we're off to see the doctor this morning.

2 comments:

jenn with two n's said...

The appointment went well and hopefully the referral to my obstetrician will be sped along. I also got all the bloodwork done. So it's just a matter of eating right, exercising, trying to get sleep, balancing insulin and testing lots and waiting for the next appointment. The rest of this year I will be waiting. And yet I know what I am waiting for. I'm looking forward to knowing who I am waiting for.

Lynn said...

One day at a time,eh? Little by litte you will get to know your precious baby. And what a HUGE celebration there will be when s/he arrives!! :)