Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Positive!


Dear Baby,
We are so excited that you will be part of our lives. Last night in swim class I was talking to you even though I wasn't sure that you were here. Well I got the answer this morning that you positively are! You need to know how happy I am that you are here. (I am worried and scared too.) You have an older brother Gordon, who we will all get to meet someday. In the meantime I just want to tell you I love you and I will do everything in my power to bring you into the world safely. I will treasure everyday that you are inside me--whatever time we have together. I just wanted to say "hello." You are a precious to me--My second baby.

2 comments:

jenn with two n's said...

I've been blessed to have another blog where our friends and family post. In light of our news that I want to wait to share here are cooments that I thought could be mentioned here for our newest addition:


I have been thinking you and John the past several weeks with Mother's day and Father's Day rolling around and YES you are a mother and father and I pray God's blessing upon you both as you reflect on Gordon at these two occasions on our calendar
Loads of love to you both, Sharon

5:40 PM
Anonymous said...

A great big happy Mother's Day to you Jenn - a celebration of your life as a Mom to Gordon and the other children you will bring into this world! Your journey through motherhood thus far has been such an inspiration - full of strength, hope, courage, honesty.

Thank you. We continue to keep you and John in our prayers.

"Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man." ~Tagore, Rabindranath

Take care!
JC

So to our new baby: WELCOME!

jenn with two n's said...

Baby:

The chorionic villi are fully formed by the end of this week. In one study, 100% of the transvaginal ultrasounds showed a gestational sac. The yolk sac that helps feed your baby until the placenta is fully functional is appearing as well.