Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Four weeks One day


This is me yesterday at fours weeks and one day! I fit into most of my prematernity clothes and still have a bit of a tummy. So no I did not lose all the weight I gained. But I do feel fit. Well that bit of a tummy will start turning into a lot of a tummy. I may not be looking forward to that part but I am looking forward to baby growing.

Dear baby,
I am looking forward to the day I hear your hearbeat, to the day I feel your kicks, to the day I see you on an ultrasound...to the day I hold you and hear your cry. I'm waiting. I love you baby.

2 comments:

jenn with two n's said...

182.6 lbs This morning May 5th. Just seven pounds over what I was when I was a month pregnant with Gordon. So that is ko.

Madame Angela Baggett said...

You look great and may you feel great throughout the pregnancy. We are so happy for you- aunty again ;) I will always treasure Gordon and am so happy to share this new love too as aunty.