Monday, May 21, 2007

Seven weeks


Well...seven weeks. Only thirty to thirty-one to go!(I will likely be induced early.) Sometimes I cannot think that far ahead. Still a couple days ago John and I decided to buy some beaded booties at the Allen Sapp Gallery for our baby. I have to make myself think that our baby will use them. I have to make myself believe that the work I am putting in and discomfort I am feeling now will all be worth it. I have to have that hope.

My dear sweet baby...you are very real to me. I want you here. I do have hopes for you. For now my biggest hope is for both of us to make it to your birthday together.

1 comment:

Madame Angela Baggett said...

Dominique was cuddling up to a stuffed animal and I was thinking about what we could get my next niece/nephew. I guess that's part of how we show our love in our culture and especially since we are not there in person- with gifts. Your last post was so beautiful and intimate, I didn't want to break the moment with a comment. We anticipate and pray with you. love auntie ;)